Want to get to know us a little better, here’s ten things that might help you understand how we work:
- We are all about potential – people, brands and our community – finding it, developing it and making the best of it so that we can have a real and positive impact on the world we live in.
- It’s personal – it has to be. We are about delivering specific opportunities that make the most of the individuals we represent, providing solutions that work for our clients.
- Integrity is key – if it’s not right for our client, it’s not right – no matter how lucrative it might be;
- We rarely say no – we say let’s find a way to make it work;
- We believe in partnerships – working together with talent and clients to achieve outstanding outcomes;
- We’re committed to representing experts and delivering the role models of tomorrow, individuals who are trained in what they do, credible and at the forefront of their chosen field;
- We don’t talk about luck – we focus on hard work and planning and we do it and do it again (and again) until we get it right and we achieve what we set out to;
- It’s OK to have fun – in fact, we encourage it. We like a laugh and we like it loud and we don’t take ourselves too seriously;
- We love what we do – we’re passionate about health and lifestyle and it shows.
- We believe all Australians, regardless of age, race, socioeconomic status or gender, have the right to live their happiest, healthiest lives – and it drives us every day.
If you are looking for representation, or want to connect with our expert talent or content team give us a call. Let’s see where the opportunity might take us.
We are committed to driving improved health literacy across this country and ensuring that as a nation we receive health information and hear not from the loudest voices, but the voices most qualified to speak. In the six years since our inception, we have built an impressive client portfolio and work across all areas of the Australian media landscape (comprising networks, broadcasters, media outlets and publishers); PR, social, media and advertising agencies; and influential organisations in the food, health, science, corporate, medical and government sectors.